Thursday 27 March 2014

Viral News Inspected Payloog dot com is a Scam

Registered Members Complains for Payloog.com not paying what was promised!




  • Information about payloog.com was first submitted to Scambook on Feb 27, 2014. Since then the page has accumulated 12 consumer complaints. On average users reported $577.92 of damages.
  • Company Information

  • Phone:Phone Number Not Yet on File
  • Email Not Yet on File
  • Additional Employees: No known Employees



Viral News Inspected Payloog

 

Recent Complaints 

 

payloog.com Complaint 313577 for $325.00

(Elena) They said they'll pay me for promoting their site after reaching 300$. They didn't pay me.I completed a survey and everything and I just don't know what to do now.Please help! 

payloog.com Complaint 313423 for $535.00

 (Rehmani) they take my 10 dollar from my mobile recharge, and i earn by advrtise theire website 525$ but they didnt pay. help me i want it now, i spent my time for thiere advertising. or i will chatch them in the hereafter life.

Original post Found here

http://www.scambook.com/company/view/162402/payloogcom

P.s its a scam-don't waste your time and energy instead visit http://makemoneypayingnothing.blogspot.com/

and learn how people are doing it Free

 

No comments:

Post a Comment